10th UMOS CONFERENCE / ESMO SUPPORTED MEETING
Breast cancer as a fast moving target:
What are the most important treatment and diagnosis updates during the last 2 years?
Prvi dan, 16. maj 2015. godine
Guidelines for the treatments of LABC and MBC ABC2 – F. Cardoso
Metastatic process-basic overview – chair: S. Radulović
– Liquid biopsy: Tumor diagnosis and treatment monitoring in a blood test – R. Janković
Specific metastatic sites: focus on bone metastases – chair: S. Šušnjar
– Bone marrow metastases/impact on disease outcome – S. Šušnjar
– Prevention of bone metastases: role of adjuvant bisphosphonates – T. Badovinac-Crnjević
– Prevention of bone metastases: role of RANKL inhibitor denosumab – M. Milović-Kovačević
Why metastatic breast cancer is not curable? Part 1 – chair: Z. I. Tomašević
– General mechanisms of drug resistance: focus on chemotherapy – Z. M. Tomašević
– Mechanism of hormone drug resistance – Lj. Stamatović
– Mechanism of monoclonal antibody drug resistance: focus on trastuzumab – Z. I. Tomašević
– Mechanisms of TKIs drug resistance: focus on lapatinib – S. Vasović
Why metastatic breast cancer is not curable? Part 2 – chair: S. Vasović
– What is the mechanism of late metastases development?
– Immune system failure or something else? What significance has lymphocytic infiltration in the vicinity of breast cancer?
– Impact of chronic inflammation and breast cancer
Specific subtypes: HER2 positive BC (short overview of anti-HER2 options) – chair: Lj. Stamatović
– Anti-HER2 vaccines
– Lapatinib and dual HER2 blockade: Pertuzumab, TDM-1
– Antibody Bio- similar drugs: to trust, doubt, or accept inevitable?
Specific subtypes: triple negative BC – chair: I. Božović
– Bad news or might be not? – A. Filipović
– Chemotherapy: is better to use platinum agents and why? – Z. Murtezani
– Biology therapy (PARP, BEV): a case dismissed? – I. Božović
Drugi dan, 17. maj 2015. godine
UMOS YOUNG ONCOLOGISTS (evaluation of specific issues) – chair: L. Popović
– Really young patients (< 30 yrs) (incidence, patient and treatment characteristics) – L. Popović
– Breast cancer as a chronic disease (incidence, patient and treatment characteristics) – A. Cvetanović
– The algorithm on the management of diarrhea during cancer chemotherapy – J. Dimitrijević